Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Today is Mother's Day. I had think about what to present my mom & grandmom. At last i think of buying cakes. Went to Sutera Mall to buy this 2 pieces of cake and very happy! So then went to Danga Bay with my friend and thn went to drink tea. As I said I wanted to be back home early, but at last also over 1am. After reached home, I quickly take it out from car and put it into the fridge as the man told me their cakes only can hold about 3 hours after it leave the fridge. Before I put it in, I open it and see. What I saw is the cake had melt and "broken" already. I felt so sad as I didn't think about it will melt so fast and I didn't put it properly. Hope later in the morning when they open it up and see won't be so sad as me now. At last.. Wish you Happy Mother's Day! I love you!